دوره Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) PEN-200 توسط شرکت Offensive Security ارائه می گردد. دوره PWK PEN-200 به افراد توانایی تست آسیب پذیری، نفوذ به شبکه را به صورت پیشرفته می دهد. جمع آوری اطلاعات به صورت دقیق، پیدا کردن اسیب پذیری، کار کردن با Exploit های مختلف، ویرایش Exploit های موجود ،کشف آسیب پذیری در برنامه های کاربردی، دور زدن فایروال و انتی ویروس از مطالب اصلی این دوره می باشد.
لینک دانلود دوره ویدئو آموزشی تست نفوذ با کالی لینوکس Penetration Testing with Kali Linux Offensive Security – PEN-200 (PWK) Updated for 2023
حجم : 2.91 گيگابايت
لینک دانلود دوره ویدئو آموزشی تست نفوذ با کالی لینوکس PEN-200 – 2021
حجم : 3.92 گيگابايت
رمز فايل: technet24.ir
PEN-200 – PWK Active Directory Attacks – Low and Slow Password Guessing
Publisher: Offensive Security
Format: Video + PDF
PEN-200 (PWK): Updated for 2023
PEN-200 was last updated approximately three years ago, and we’re ready to announce the next phase of its evolution as the premier Penetration Testing training and certification course on the market.
In this blog post, we’ll explain why we are updating PEN-200 (PWK), what the changes are, and when and how they are happening. We’ll also discuss how the changes will impact the course material, the labs, and exam for current and future learners. Grab a snack and hold on tight, here we go.
There is a lot of content here and we highly suggest you take your time and read it all carefully.
Each Learning Module contains four essential ingredients:
- Learning Units are atomic, easily digestible, and self-contained pieces of content that can be absorbed in just a few hours.
- Learning Objectives communicate to learners and their employers the exact knowledge, skills, and abilities they will obtain in a given Learning Unit.
- Module Exercises give learners the opportunity to apply their knowledge in a hands-on environment so that they can reinforce what they learned in a particular Learning Unit.
- Capstone Exercises are new with PEN-200, and test a learner on the content of an entire Module.
Each new PEN-200 Module contains these ingredients, which allow learners to really sink their teeth into the material before they go on to tackle the brand new PEN-200 Challenge Labs (more on the labs later).
The following is a very high level syllabus of what PEN-200 will look like after the update is complete:
- PWK: General Course Information
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Effective Learning Strategies
- Report Writing for Penetration Testers
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Introduction to Web Application Attacks
- Common Web Application Attacks
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Client-Side Attacks
- Locating Public Exploits
- Fixing Exploits
- Antivirus Evasion
- Password Attacks
- Windows Privilege Escalation
- Linux Privilege Escalation
- Port Redirection and SSH Tunneling
- Tunneling through Deep Packet Inspection
- The Metasploit Framework
- Active Directory Introduction and Enumeration
- Attacking Active Directory Authentication
- Lateral Movement in Active Directory
- Assembling the Pieces
- Try Harder: The Challenge Labs
What competencies will you gain?
- Using information gathering techniques to identify and enumerate targets running various operating systems and services
- Writing basic scripts and tools to aid in the penetration testing process
- Analyzing, correcting, modifying, cross-compiling, and porting public exploit code
- Conducting remote, local privilege escalation, and client-side attacks
- Identifying and exploiting XSS, SQL injection, and file inclusion vulnerabilities in web applications
- Leveraging tunneling techniques to pivot between networks
- Creative problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Access to recently retired OSCP exam machines – new!
- Introduction into the latest hacking tools and techniques
- Training from the experts behind Kali Linux
- Learn the “Try Harder” method and mindset
- Earn the industry-leading OSCP certification
About the exam
- The PEN-200 course and online lab prepares you for
the OSCP certification
- 24-hour exam
- Learn more about the exam
Who is the course for?
- Infosec professionals transitioning into penetration testing
- Pentesters seeking an industry-leading certification
- Security professionals
- Network administrators
- Other technology professionals
All students are required to have:
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Reasonable Windows and Linux administration experience
- Familiarity with basic Bash and/or Python scripting
Supporting your Online Journey
- 17+ hours of video
- 850-page PDF course guide
- Over 70 machines, including recently retired OSCP exam machines
- Active student forums
- Access to virtual lab environment