دوره CCNA ﻛﻪ ﺍﻭﻟﻴﻦ ﻭ ﺩﺭ ﻭﺍﻗﻊ ﭘﻴﺶ ﻧﻴﺎﺯ ﺳﺎﻳﺮ مدارک ﺳﻴﺴﻜﻮ ﺍﺳﺖ ، ﺷﺎﻣﻞ ﺍﻃﻼﻋﺎﺕ ﭘﺎﻳﻪ ﺍﻯ ﺩﺭ ﻣﻮﺭﺩ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ LAN WAN ﻭ ﻧﺤﻮﻩ ﻧﺼﺐ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻩ ﺍﻧﺪﺍﺯﻯ ﺍﻳﻦ ﻧﻮﻉ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ ﻫﺎ ﺗﺎ ﺳﻄﺢ کوچک (ﺯﻳﺮ ﻳﻜﺼﺪ ﻛﺎﻣﭙﻴﻮﺗﺮ ﺩﺭ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ) ﻣﻰ ﺑﺎﺷﺪ. ﺩﺭ آموزش CCNA ﻣﻔﺎﻫﻴﻢ سوئیچینگ ﺭﻭﺗﻴﻨﮓ ﻭ ﻫﻤﭽﻨﻴﻦ ﻧﺤﻮﻩ ﻧﺼﺐ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻩ ﺍﻧﺪﺍﺯﻯ ﺳﻮﻳﻴﭻ ﻫﺎ ﻭ ﺭﻭﺗﺮﻫﺎﻯ ﺳﻴﺴﻜﻮ ﺩﺭ ﻻﻳﻪ ﻫﺎﻯ ﺩﻭﻡ ﻭ ﺳﻮﻡ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ ﻣﻮﺭﺩ ﺑﺮﺭﺳﻰ ﻗﺮﺍﺭ ﻣﻰ ﮔﻴﺮﺩ. ﺿﻤﻦ ﺍﻳﻦ ﻛﻪ ﭘﺮﻭﺗﻜﻞ ﻫﺎﻯ ﺍﺭﺗﺒﺎﻃﻰ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ ﻫﻢ ﺗﺎ ﺳﻄﺢ ﺑﺎﻻﺗﺮﻯ ﻧﺴﺒﺖ ﺑﻪ دوره +NETWORK ﺁﻣﻮﺯﺵ ﺩﺍﺩﻩ ﻣﻰ ﺷﻮﺩ. ﺍﻳﻦ مدرک ﺭﺍ ﺑﻪ ﻛﺴﺎﻧﻰ ﻛﻪ ﻗﺼﺪ ﺩﺍﺭﻧﺪ ﺑﻪ ﻋﻨﻮﺍﻥ ﺩﺳﺘﻴﺎﺭ ﻳﺎ ﻫﻤﻜﺎﺭ ﺑﺎ ﻣﺘﺨﺼﺼﺎﻥ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ ﺩﺭ ﻧﺼﺐ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻩ ﺍﻧﺪﺍﺯﻯ ﻭ ﺭﻓﻊ ﻋﻴﺐ ﺷﺒﻜﻪ ﺍﺳﺘﺨﺪﺍﻡ ﺷﻮﻧﺪ، ﺗﻮﺻﻴﻪ ﻣﻰ شود .
Cisco CCNA Simplified, 4th Edition
حجم: 16 مگابایت
رمز فایل: technet24.ir
Cisco CCNA Simplified: Your Complete Guide to Passing the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Exam
2016 | ISBN: 153035319X | English | 802 pages | by Paul W Browning, Daniel Gheorghe, Farai Tafa
Are you looking to pass the coveted Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching exam?
There are so many study guides to choose from, but most of them only serve to confuse students with unnecessary technical jargon and useless information rather than teach them what they need to know to pass the exam and actually apply what they have learned to the real world of IT.This book will prepare you for the latest Cisco CCNA Routing exams, including:
* 200-120 CCNA – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
* 100-101 ICND1 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Part 1 (ICND1)
* 200-101 ICND2 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Part 2 (ICND2)
Over 50% of the CCNA exam marks are awarded for completing the notoriously difficult practical lab scenarios, so why are there next to no labs to be found in most CCNA study guides? We’ve packed over 45 follow-along mini-labs and 32 full labs into this study guide, as well as solutions and configurations you can try at home so that you really learn how to configure and troubleshoot all the important exam topics, including:
* Routing protocols such as EIGRP and OSPF
* IPv6 internetworking
* Securing the router and switch with passwords
* VLANs and VLAN security
* Access lists and Network Address Translation
* Backing up important configuration files
* Planning and designing a network addressing scheme
* Spanning Tree Protocol
* Answering any subnetting question within seconds – guaranteed!
* Quickly troubleshooting and fixing network faults in the exam and in the real world
* Setting up a router and switch from scratch with no previous experience
* And much more
The book has been broken down into ICND1 topics in the first half and ICND2 topics in the second half so that you can take either the one-exam or two-exam route.
In their day jobs the authors work on live enterprise networks for global companies, so let them share their decades of internetworking experience with you. They have packed this study guide with exam tips and real-world advice that you can use on the job to avoid common mistakes made by both junior and experienced network engineers. These mistakes can cost you your job.
As well as the labs and mini-labs, the theory has been broken up into easy to manage modules so that you can study at your own pace and really master the technologies. There is more than $400 worth of practice exams, advanced challenge labs, and study videos at the URL below for you to enjoy free of charge and to guarantee your success come exam day.