VCP کوتاه شده ی عبارت VMware Certified Professional به معنی مدرک حرفه ای مجازی سازی شرکت VMware می باشد. در واقع شما با شرکت در دوره های آموزشی VCP-DCV ، دانش و مهارت های فنی لازم را جهت نصب، پیکربندی، اداره کردن و پشتیبانی از محیط های کاری مبتنی بر بستر مجازی را با نرم افزار vSphere را فرا می گیرید. در دوره VCP شما با یکی از قدرتمند ترین و بهترین سرویس های مجازی سازی شرکت VMware به نام vSphere آشنا می شوید.
سرفصل های دوره آموزشی VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x
- توضیح دیتا سنترهای نرمافزاری (Software Defined Datacenter)
- آموزش اجزاء vSphere و نحوه عملکرد آنها
- آموزش نصب ESXi
- نصب vCenter به صورت Virtual Appliance
- توضیح دادن نحوه عملکرد اجزاء vCenter
- نحوه پیکربندی سوییچهای مجازی (Standard vSwitch , Distributed vSwitch)
- اتصال سرورها ESXi به انواعStorage (NFS,iSCSI,FC,FCoE)
- مدیریت ماشین های مجازی و ساختن Template و Clone
- جابجا کردن ماشینهای مجازی از طریق vMotion
- ساختن کلاستر و پیکربندی HA, DRS, FT SDRS,
- آموزش پیکربندی vSphere Update Manager
لینک دانلود ویدئو دوره آموزشی VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x Complete Video Course
حجم : 8.4 گیگابایت
رمز فايل: technet24.ir
VCP-DCV for vSphere-7 Install vCenter Server
- Copyright 2022
- Edition: 1st
- Price: $349.99
- ISBN-10: 0-13-766771-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-766771-0
- By: John A. Davis
- Published: Dec 15, 2021 by Pearson IT Certification
9+ Hours of Video Instruction
More than 9 hours of video designed to help you prepare to pass the VMware Professional vSphere 7.x exam, which is a key requirement for earning the VCP-DCV certification. This course is also advantageous to those who want to learn how to implement, configure, and manage a vSphere environment or those preparing to take another Data Center Virtualization qualifying exam.
Earning the VCP-DCV certification demonstrates that you can implement, configure, manage, and support virtual infrastructure and clouds built on VMware vSphere 7. It demonstrates that you understand the components, features, and use cases for vSphere 7. The major step for earning VCP-DCV is to pass the Professional vSphere 7 exam. This course is designed to help you achieve exam success! It provides details on the exam objectives as stated in the exam blueprint, as well as technical detail, explanations, and real-world examples. At the end of each lesson is an end-of-lesson quiz to test your understanding of the concepts discussed.
Throughout this course, you will gain a deeper understanding of VMware vSphere 7 and how to use it to implement virtual compute infrastructure, virtual storage infrastructure, and virtual network infrastructure. You learn how to optimize host clusters and provide high availability for VMs to protect against hardware, storage, and network infrastructure issues. You learn how to monitor virtual machines and vSphere components and how to perform day-to-day operations and maintenance.
At the end of the course, you will not only be able to engage in knowledgeable discussions involving vSphere 7 but also will be well on your way to passing the Professional vSphere 7.x exam and be that much closer to VCP-DCV certification.
Learn How To
* Best prepare for the VCP-DCV 7.x exam
* Implement, configure, and manage a vSphere environment
* Install ESXi and vCenter Server
* Configure SSO
* Leverage storage infrastructure with vSphere
* Manage virtual storage infrastructure for your VMs
* Provide virtual network infrastructure for your VMs
* Keep everything secure in vSphere
* Use the various vSphere resources and tools
* Deploy, modify, and use VMs
* Use Virtual Machine File Structure and VM Snapshots
* Upgrade VMware Tools and VM virtual hardware
* Migrate virtual machines, both hot and cold
* Clone VMs
* Upgrade vSphere and implement Lifecycle Management best practices
Who Should Take This Course
* Anyone hoping to pass the VCP-DCV 7.x exam
* A person with 6-12 months of hands-on experience implementing, managing, and supporting a vSphere environment, including knowledge of storage, networking, hardware, security, business continuity, and disaster recovery concepts
* Current and prospective IT professionals such as system administrators, infrastructure administrators, and virtualization engineers
6-12 months of hands-on experience implementing, managing, and supporting a vSphere environment, including knowledge of storage, networking, hardware, security, business continuity, and disaster recovery concepts
Lesson 1, “Exam Details and General Recommendations,” focuses on the exam itself, including the purpose and requirements of the VCP-DCV certification, delivery options, the number of exam questions, and the objectives, resources, and recommendations.
Lesson 2, “vSphere Overview, Installation, and Integration,” starts with what the major pieces and editions of vSphere are, and the requirements for implementing vSphere. Then we cover vSphere in SDDC and hybrid clouds followed by vSphere integration with other VMware Products. Lesson 2 explains how to install ESXi as well as vCenter Server. Next, it covers Single Sign-on and how to configure it, and then covers the initial vSphere configuration.
Lesson 3, “Storage Infrastructure, Configuration, and Management,” deals with storage infrastructure. By the end of this lesson, you will have a good understanding of how to leverage storage infrastructure with vSphere and how to manage virtual storage infrastructure for your VMs.
Lesson 4, “Network Infrastructure, Configuration, and Management,” teaches you how to provide a virtual network infrastructure for your VMs. The lesson starts with network terminology and then delves into virtual switches, including vSphere standard switches and vSphere distributed switches. Next, the lesson covers VMkernel virtual adapters, TCP/IP stacks, networking policies, port allocation, binding, mirroring, network IO control, private VLANs, LACP support, and finally, managing hosts with vDS.
Lesson 5, “vSphere Security,” starts with vSphere certificates, including the key vSphere components that manage certificates and custom certificates. It then moves into vSphere Authentication and Single Sign-on (SSO). vSphere permissions, including default and custom roles, are next, and then security, which includes ESXi security, vCenter Server security, network security, and VM security.
Lesson 6, “Cluster Configuration, Resource Management, and Optimization,” covers vSphere DRS, which provides load balancing and VM happiness; vSphere DRS rules and resource pools, which controls VM placement and resource usage; and vSphere high availability and HA response. Other vSphere availability features are discussed, including vCenter Server HA, using performance charts, as well as other resource usage tools. This lesson also provides details on vSphere alerts and vSphere logging.
Lesson 7, “Managing vSphere Services and Virtual Machines,” provides many “how-to” steps for daily management and operational procedures involving vSphere inventory, virtual machine configuration and use, virtual machine file structure and VM snapshots, virtual machine upgrades, and virtual machine migrations. This lesson specifically focuses on two migration types: vMotion and Storage vMotion. Next, we cover virtual machine cloning and templates, the Content Library, vSphere upgrades and lifecycle management, and vCenter Server monitoring and management.