امنیت شبکه (به انگلیسی: Network Security) شامل مقررات و سیاستهای گرفته شده توسط مدیریت شبکه است که به منظور جلوگیری و نظارت بر دسترسی غیرمجاز، سوء استفاده، اصلاح، یا ایجاد محدودیت در شبکههای کامپیوتری و منابع قابل دسترس در شبکه، تدوین و اعمال میگردد.
کتاب McGraw Hill Principles of Computer Security, 4th Edition
حجم : 9 مگابایت
رمز فایل: technet24.ir
Written by leading information security educators, this fully revised, full-color computer security textbook covers CompTIA’s fastest-growing credential, CompTIA Security+.
Principles of Computer Security, Fourth Edition is a student-tested, introductory computer security textbook that provides comprehensive coverage of computer and network security fundamentals in an engaging and dynamic full-color design.
In addition to teaching key computer security concepts, the textbook also fully prepares you for CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-401 with 100% coverage of all exam objectives. Each chapter begins with a list of topics to be covered and features sidebar exam and tech tips, a chapter summary, and an end-of-chapter assessment section that includes key term, multiple choice, and essay quizzes as well as lab projects. Electronic content includes CompTIA Security+ practice exam questions and a PDF copy of the book.
- CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC)
- Electronic content features two simulated practice exams in the Total Tester exam engine and a PDF eBook
- Supplemented by Principles of Computer Security Lab Manual, Fourth Edition, available separately
- White and Conklin are two of the most well-respected computer security educators in higher education
- Instructor resource materials for adopting instructors include: Instructor Manual, PowerPoint slides featuring artwork from the book, and a test bank of questions for use as quizzes or exams
- Answers to the end of chapter sections are not included in the book and are only available to adopting instructors
Learn how to:
- Ensure operational, organizational, and physical security
- Use cryptography and public key infrastructures (PKIs)
- Secure remote access, wireless networks, and virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Authenticate users and lock down mobile devices
- Harden network devices, operating systems, and applications
- Prevent network attacks, such as denial of service, spoofing, hijacking, and
- Combat viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and rootkits
- Manage e-mail, instant messaging, and web security
- Explore secure software development requirements
- Implement disaster recovery and business continuity measures
- Handle computer forensics and incident response
- Understand legal, ethical, and privacy issues