نرم افزار زبیکس به عنوان یکی از بهترین سیستمهای مانیتورینگ شبکه در جهان سعی در تلاش بوده است که با انتشار نسخههای جدید، سیستم مانیتورینگ کاملتری را نسبت به نسخه پیشین خود به جهان ارائه دهد. نرم افزار زبیکس 5 مجموعه جدیدی از امکانات جهت نظارت بر تجهیزات ، سیستم عامل ها ، سرویس ها و سخت افزار ها فراهم کرده است. در کتاب Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring Cookbook شما به صورت جامع با نصب و پیکربندی زبیکس 5 آشنا می شوید.
لینک دانلود کتاب Zabbix 5 IT Infrastructure Monitoring Cookbook
دانلود – حجم : 13 مگابايت
رمز فايل: technet24.ir
Format: PDF + Code File
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Date: February 2021
By: Nathan Liefting , Brian van Baekel
Discover practical recipes to help you efficiently monitor enterprise IT infrastructure for Windows, Linux, and networking
- Find out how you can leverage some of the most exciting features of Zabbix 5
- Perform professional IT infrastructure and application monitoring on multiple platforms
- Discover easy-to-follow, practical solutions to problems in network monitoring with Zabbix
Zabbix offers useful insights into your infrastructure performance and issues and enables you to enhance your monitoring setup with its variety of powerful features. This book covers hands-on, easy-to-follow recipes for using Zabbix 5 for effectively monitoring the performance of devices and applications over networks.
The book starts by guiding you through the installation of Zabbix and using the Zabbix frontend. You’ll then work your way through the most prominent features of Zabbix and make the right design choices for building a scalable and easily manageable environment. The book contains recipes for building items and triggers for different types of monitoring, building templates, and using Zabbix proxies. As you advance, you’ll learn how to use the Zabbix API for customization and manage your Zabbix server and database efficiently. Finally, you’ll find quick solutions to the common and not-so-common problems that you may encounter in your everyday Zabbix monitoring work.
By the end of this Zabbix book, you’ll have learned how to use Zabbix for all your monitoring needs and be able to build a solid Zabbix setup by leveraging its key functionalities.
What you will learn
- Explore the different types of monitoring available in Zabbix 5
- Find out how to build your own Zabbix templates
- Use Zabbix proxies for effective load balancing/scaling
- Work with custom integrations and the Zabbix API
- Set up triggers and alerting with Zabbix 5
- Maintain your Zabbix setup for scaling, backups, and upgrades
- Discover how to perform advanced Zabbix database management
- Monitor cloud-based products such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Docker
Who this book is for
This book is for IT engineers who want to get started with Zabbix and anyone with an intermediate understanding of Zabbix looking to extend their knowledge. Although not necessary, prior experience with Zabbix will help you to make the most of this book.
Table of Contents
- Getting started with Zabbix and user management
- Setting up Zabbix monitoring
- Working with triggers and alerts
- Building your own structured templates
- Visualizing data, inventory and reporting
- Using discovery for automatic creation
- Setting up Zabbix proxies
- Integrating Zabbix with External services
- Extending Zabbix functionality with custom scripts and Zabbix API
- Maintaining your Zabbix Setup
- Advanced Zabbix database management
- Bringing Zabbix to the cloud with Zabbix cloud integration