دوره SANS SEC401 Security Essentials Bootcamp Style به کمک تکنیک های عملی، نحوه استفاده از موثرترین روش های جلوگیری از حملات و شناسایی خرابکاران سایبری را به شما آموزش میدهد. دوره SANS SEC401 در شش بخش به بررسی ملزومات امنیت شبکه، دفاع در عمق و حملات، نحوه مدیریت تهدید ها، رمزنگاری و مدیریت ریسک و نحوه پاسخ، امنیت ویندوز، امنیت لینوکس، می باشد.
لینک دانلود SANS SEC401 Security Essentials Bootcamp Style 2017
Sans SEC401 Audio
دانلود – حجم: 913 مگابایت
Sans SEC401 Document
دانلود – حجم: 470 مگابایت
Sans SEC401 OS File
حجم: 9.13 گیگابایت
دانلود – بخش اول
دانلود – بخش دوم
دانلود – بخش سوم
دانلود – بخش چهارم
دانلود – بخش پنجم
دانلود – بخش ششم
دانلود – بخش هفتم
دانلود – بخش هشتم
دانلود – بخش نهم
دانلود – بخش دهم
رمز فایل: technet24.ir
SANS SEC401 Defense in-Depth and Attacks
Price: 6,610 USD
Learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that you can directly apply when you get back to work. Learn tips and tricks from the experts so that you can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm your environment.
SEC401.1: Network Security Essentials
SEC401.2: Defense-In-Depth and Attacks
SEC401.3: Threat Management
SEC401.4: Cryptography, Risk Management and Response
SEC401.5: Windows Security
SEC401.6: Linux Security
Is SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style the right course for you?
STOP and ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you fully understand why some organizations get compromised and others do not?
- If there were compromised systems on your network, are you confident that you would be able to find them?
- Do you know the effectiveness of each security device and are you certain that they are all configured correctly?
- Are proper security metrics set up and communicated to your executives to drive security decisions?
If you do not know the answers to these questions, then SEC401 will provide the information security training you need in a bootcamp-style format that is reinforced with hands-on labs.
You Will Learn:
- To develop effective security metrics that provide a focused playbook that IT can implement, auditors can validate, and executives can understand
- To analyze and assess the risk to your environment in order to drive the creation of a security roadmap that focuses on the right areas of security
- Practical tips and tricks to focus in on high-priority security problems within your organization and on doing the right things that will lead to security solutions that work
- Why some organizations are winning and some are losing when it comes to security and, most importantly, how to be on the winning side
- The core areas of security and how to create a security program that is anchored on PREVENT-DETECT-RESPOND.
Learn to build a security roadmap that can scale today and into the future.
SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style is focused on teaching you the essential information security skills and techniques you need to protect and secure your organization’s critical information assets and business systems. Our course will show you how to prevent your organization’s security problems from being headline news in the Wall Street Journal!
“Prevention is Ideal but Detection is a Must.”
With the rise in advanced persistent threats, it is almost inevitable that organizations will be targeted. Whether the attacker is successful in penetrating an organization’s network depends on the effectiveness of the organization’s defense. Defending against attacks is an ongoing challenge, with new threats emerging all of the time, including the next generation of threats. Organizations need to understand what really works in cybersecurity. What has worked, and will always work, is taking a risk-based approach to cyber defense. Before your organization spends a dollar of its IT budget or allocates any resources or time to anything in the name of cybersecurity, three questions must be answered:
- What is the risk?
- Is it the highest priority risk?
- What is the most cost-effective way to reduce the risk?
Security is all about making sure you focus on the right areas of defense. In SEC401 you will learn the language and underlying theory of computer and information security. You will gain the essential and effective security knowledge you will need if you are given the responsibility for securing systems and/or organizations. This course meets both of the key promises SANS makes to our students: (1) You will learn up-to-the-minute skills you can put into practice immediately upon returning to work; and (2) You will be taught by the best security instructors in the industry.