CompTIA PenTest+ Cert Guide – این کتاب در خصوص بررسی و تشخیص نقاط ضعف و بهبود موارد امنیتی به همراه نمونه تست ها ویژه کارشناسان فناوری اطلاعات می باشد و با بررسی نکات و موارد کلیدی امنیت و جمع آوری اطلاعات و شناسایی آسیب پذیری ها، انجام اسکن آسیب پذیری، درک نقاط ضعف سیستم ها، حملات مهندسی اجتماعی و بررسی ابزارهای تست نفوذ، یک منبع جامع جهت شرکت در آزمون CompTIA Pentest+ PT0-001 می باشد.
لینک دانلود کتاب CompTIA PenTest+ Cert Guide
دانلود – حجم : 33 مگابایت
رمز فایل: technet24.ir
- Copyright 2019
- Pages: 608
- Edition: 1st
- Price: $54.99
- By Omar Santos, Ron Taylor
- Published Jan 11, 2019 by Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-6035-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-6035-7
- Master CompTIA Pentest+ PT0-001 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
- Get practical guidance for next steps and more advanced certifications
CompTIA Pentest+ Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading IT security experts Omar Santos and Ron Taylor share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA study guide helps you master all the topics on the Pentest+ exam, including:
- Planning and scoping: Explain the importance of proper planning and scoping, understand key legal concepts, explore key aspects of compliance-based assessments
- Information gathering and vulnerability identification: Understand passive and active reconnaissance, conduct appropriate information gathering and use open source intelligence (OSINT); perform vulnerability scans; analyze results; explain how to leverage gathered information in exploitation; understand weaknesses of specialized systems
- Attacks and exploits: Compare and contrast social engineering attacks; exploit network-based, wireless, RF-based, application-based, and local host vulnerabilities; summarize physical security attacks; perform post-exploitation techniques
- Penetration testing tools: Use numerous tools to perform reconnaissance, exploit vulnerabilities and perform post-exploitation activities; leverage the Bash shell, Python, Ruby, and PowerShell for basic scripting
- Reporting and communication: Write reports containing effective findings and recommendations for mitigation; master best practices for reporting and communication; perform post-engagement activities such as cleanup of tools or shells