Troubleshooting BGP: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Troubleshooting BGP یک کتاب کامل در خصوص راهنمای جامع برای عیب یابی شبکه های BGP پیچیده و بهترین منبع برای تکنیک های مورد نیاز برای حل مشکلات BGP در IOS مدرن سیسکو، IOS XR و محیط NxOS می باشد. BGP از یک پروتکل مسیریابی اینترنتی گسترش یافته و یک صفحه کنترل مقیاس پذیر را برای انواع فناوری ها از جمله VPN های MPLS و VXLAN فراهم می کند…
لینک دانلود کتاب Troubleshooting BGP: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Troubleshooting BGP
رمز فايل: technet24.ir
List Price: $55.99
By Vinit Jain, Brad Edgeworth
Published Dec 20, 2016 by Cisco Press
The definitive guide to troubleshooting today’s complex BGP networks
This is today’s best single source for the techniques you need to troubleshoot BGP issues in modern Cisco IOS, IOS XR, and NxOS environments. BGP has expanded from being an Internet routing protocol and provides a scalable control plane for a variety of technologies, including MPLS VPNs and VXLAN. Bringing together content previously spread across multiple sources, Troubleshooting BGP describes BGP functions in today’s blended service provider and enterprise environments.
Two expert authors emphasize the BGP-related issues you’re most likely to encounter in real-world deployments, including problems that have caused massive network outages. They fully address convergence and scalability, as well as common concerns such as BGP slow peer, RT constraint filtering, and missing BGP routes. For each issue, key concepts are presented, along with basic configuration, detailed troubleshooting methods, and clear illustrations. Wherever appropriate, OS-specific behaviors are described and analyzed.
Troubleshooting BGP is an indispensable technical resource for all consultants, system/support engineers, and operations professionals working with BGP in even the largest, most complex environments.
· Quickly review the BGP protocol, configuration, and commonly used features
· Master generic troubleshooting methodologies that are relevant to BGP networks
· Troubleshoot BGP peering issues, flapping peers, and dynamic BGP peering
· Resolve issues related to BGP route installation, path selection, or route policies
· Avoid and fix convergence problems
· Address platform issues such as high CPU or memory usage
· Scale BGP using route reflectors, diverse paths, and other advanced features
· Solve problems with BGP edge architectures, multihoming, and load balancing
· Secure BGP inter-domain routing with RPKI
· Mitigate DDoS attacks with RTBH and BGP Flowspec
· Understand common BGP problems with MPLS Layer 3 or Layer 2 VPN services
· Troubleshoot IPv6 BGP for service providers, including 6PE and 6VPE
· Overcome problems with VXLAN BGP EVPN data center deployments
· Fully leverage BGP High Availability features, including GR, NSR, and BFD
· Use new BGP enhancements for link-state distribution or tunnel setup
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press, which offers networking professionals valuable information for constructing efficient networks, understanding new technologies, and building successful careers.